Applicants seeking admission for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of
Business Administration degree courses must fulfill the following requirements
- All admissions are provisional & subject to approval by the Bangalore University.
- Applicants seeking admission completed Higher Secondary Education or any equivalent Examination (example: PUC, ISC, CBSE)
- 4 copies of recent passport size color photographs.
- Original Marks card of the qualifying examination along with an attested copy.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
- Admission of candidates is made on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions are made on the condition that students will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Students become eligible for promotion to the next academic year based on percentage of attendance (75%) and good conduct.
- The Principal reserves the right of admission.
- Three photo copies of Income certificate/Caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (Original certificates shall be produced at the time of admission), if applicable.
- Candidates once admitted cannot claim refund of fees paid.
- Parents (Guardians if parents are not alive) accompanying the students is mandatory at the time of admission.